Snapchat is one of the best multimedia messaging applications. It allows you to send pictures, drawings, text, and videos, etc. to your friends and family. It is very simple to use and quite fun as well. If you removed a friend by mistake and would like to add them again, then read on and follow the directions given below.
Add a Removed Friend through the Friends List
Follow these steps for adding removed friends via the Snapchat Friends list.
- Navigate to the Snapchat application.
- After that, select the ‘user profile’ option at the upper left side of the display.
- You should locate the Friends field and choose the ‘My Friends’ option.
- Once you launch the list, you will view each user that you pursue, and that pursues you.
Add a Removed Friend via their Snapchat Username
Here is how you can add a removed friend using their username.
- You should launch Snapchat through the application menu.
- After that, tap on the button of ‘Add Friends’ on the upper right side of the display.
- Then begin inputting the username into the Search section.
- You will see a profile on your display.
- Now, select the Add icon on the right side.
Add a Removed Friend from Contacts
You can also add removed friends from contacts. Here’s how.
- You have to launch the Snapchat application.
- Thereafter, select the ‘Add Friends’ button through the upper right-hand side of the display.
- Go to the ‘All contacts’ option at the right-hand side of the display.
- All the contacts will appear that have an account on Snapchat.
- Now, locate the friend and press the button of ‘Add’ on the right side.
Add a Friend with a Snapcode
Read on to learn how you can add a friend using their snapcode.
- Navigate to Snapchat on your device.
- After that, select the profile button at the upper left side.
- You should choose the ‘Add Friends’ option through the profile display.
- Select the ghost button on the right-hand side of the search section.
- Locate the Snapcode picture through the gallery.
- Now, choose the picture.
- Finally, Snapchat will start scanning the code, locate the friend, and add them back to the friend list.
Jack Arona is a Microsoft product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Emily has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.