Riot Games has developed and published one of the best auto battler games, i.e., Teamfight Tactics. It is available for both Mac and Windows operating systems that you can access from the virtual market. In 2020, players can enjoy the game on iOS and Android platforms as well. Besides that, here is the list of Teamfight tactics patch notes 10.1. So, check it out and know about the latest champions, items, and more.
Teamfight Tactics: New Champions
- Class: Warden
- Mana: 100/50
- Attack Damage: 162/90/50
- Armor: 40
- Attack Speed: 0.55
- Health: 2106/1170/650
- Tier: One
- Ability: Lunar Barrier – Leona decreases all damage done on her by 140/90/40 within five seconds.
- Class: Mystic
- Mana: 100/75
- Attack Damage: 162/90/50
- Armor: 20
- Attack Speed: 0.7
- Health: 1944/1080/600
- Tier: Three
- Ability: Inspire
Teamfight Tactics: Items
1. Titan’s Resolve:
- Replaces: The phantom dancer.
- Recipe: Recurve Bow and Chain vest.
- It gains a tacking damage bonus when any wearer inflicts a hit.
- Resets every round.
- Gets 25 armor and MR at 50 stacks.
2. Last Whisper:
- Replaces: The Repeating Crossbow.
- Recipe: Recurve Bow and Sparring Gloves.
- Reduces the enemy armor by 90 percent in 3 seconds with a critical hit.
3. Bramble Vest:
- Replaces: The Thronmail
- Recipe: Two Chain Vests
- From any incoming attack, it negates bonus damage.
- Scales with wearer’s star level.
4. Iceborn Gauntlet:
- Before: Creates a zone of ice upon dodging any critical hit. Opponents inside the area have their attacking speed decreased by 25 percent.
- Now: Freezes the enemy for 1.5 seconds after casting a spell.
- Before: Gets a spell shield that protects the next crowd control from using it. This spell shield revives after every three seconds.
- Now: Immune to crowd control.
6. Frozen Heart:
- Before: Decrease the nearby opponent’s speed by 25 percent.
- Now: Decrease the nearby opponent’s speed by 40 percent.
7. Ionic Spark:
- Before: Deal any damage by 90 percent when an enemy casts a spell.
- Now: Deal any damage by 200 percent when an enemy casts a spell.
- Proc decreased from 25 percent to 20 percent in the game.
9. Locket of the Iron Solari:
- For 8 seconds, it changes the effect of shield allies for 300.
- In the same row, shift the effect within two hexes for 300/275/250 for eight seconds.
10. Morellonomicon & Red Buff:
- Over 10 seconds, changes the burn from over 20 perfect to 18 percent in the game.
Teamfight Tactics: Champion Balance
. Tier 1:
- Warwick Mana: 50/150 to 50/125
- Vayne Health: 500 to 550.
- Warwick ability damage: 200/500/800 from 200/450/750.
- Vayne ability damage: 9/12/15 to 10/13/16 percent.
- Varus abiity damage: 225/450/680 to 225/455/800.
- Jax Health: 650 to 700.
- Syndra total Mana: 80 to 65
- Skarner shield attack speed: 30/65/100 to 50/75/100 percent.
- Neeko total mana: 80 to 60.
- Malzhar’s minion attack damage: 40/70/100 from 30/60/90.
- Sivir ability duration: 7 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Aatrox health: 700 to 800.
- Qiyana ability damage: 300/500/900 from 700/500/300.
- Aatrox ability damage: 1200/600/300 from 100/500/250.
- Qiyana stun duration: 4.5/3.5/2.5 from 5/4/3.
- Nocturne attack speed: 0.7 from 0.75.
- Nocturne attack damage: 55 from 60.
- Nami ability damage: 100/200/ 300 from 150/250/350.
- Amumu mana: 75/150 from 50/125.
- Master Yi ability damage: 75/100/500 from 50/75/500
- Amumu stun duration: 1.5/2/5 from 2/2/2.
Teamfight Tactics: Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Annie summons two Trbbers and can start receiving mana again.
- During Crowd control, nearby units will not be impacted.
Jack Arona is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.